To find out more about our vacuum truck repair services in Orlando, FL or to schedule an onsite inspection, give us a call at Pat’s Pump & Blower today.
Purchasing a new vacuum truck can be an extremely large investment for your business. At Pat’s Pump & Blower in Orlando, Florida, we’re here to help you protect this investment with our vacuum truck repair services.
When you spend as much time doing vacuum truck repair as we do, you come to recognize some of the common problems vacuum trucks encounter and what can be done to prevent them. To ensure you don’t need to have extensive work done on your truck, we recommend the following tips:
- At the end of the day, open up all of the water system drain valves and the debris body to encourage circulation.
- Check the fluid levels in the hydraulic tank and blower on a regular basis.
- Make it a priority to clean the debris body thoroughly every few weeks.
- Inspect the truck’s hoses frequently to determine if wear is occurring.
- Change the hydraulic filter two times a year.
Even if you diligently maintain your vacuum truck, you may run into a situation where you need vacuum truck repair at some point. When this happens, we strongly encourage you to turn to us at Pat’s Pump & Blower. Not only are we capable of repairing trucks from any manufacturer, but we’re also available to you whenever you need us with our 24-hour emergency services.
To find out more about our vacuum truck repair services or to schedule an onsite inspection, give us a call at Pat’s Pump & Blower today.