Here at Pat’s Pump & Blower, we have been proudly selling and servicing products from Johnston Street Sweeper for many years. Recently, they changed the company’s name from Johnston Street Sweeper to Bucher Municipal. What hasn’t changed is their commitment to innovation and excellence as the world’s largest provider of municipal vehicles like street sweepers. Since sthttps://patspump.com/specialty-truck-services-orlando-fl/johnston-street-sweeper/reet sweepers are tasked with removing dirt and debris from city streets and making the area cleaner, it is appropriate that they are now working on providing the highest-quality zero emission fully electric options for municipalities.
Whether you are looking for a compact street sweeper or a full-sized truck mounted option, Bucher Municipal is working on finalizing both options. Their fully electric compact model is the CityCat V20e and it is currently available. Here are some things to know about this option:
- Because it is fully electric, it is so quiet you could even operate it at night.
- The 63 KWH lithium ion battery allows 8 hours of operation on one charge.
- Even though it is compact, it allows a 2.3-ton payload and has a 106-inch sweeping width.
- The hopper holds 2.6 cubic yards and the water tank has a 112-gallon capacity.
Another option Bucher Municipal is working on now is the truck mounted fully electric option – the V65e. Here are some things to know about this option:
- The 200 KWH lithium ion battery allows 124 miles of operation on one charge.
- The payload is over 6.5 tons, and the wheelbase is 128 inches.
- The hopper holds 8.5 cubic yards, and the water tank has a 410-gallon capacity.
Even with a new name, you can have just as much confidence as you invest in products from Bucher Municipal as you did with Johnston Street Sweeper. Their commitment to clean, sustainable, efficient and reliable technology has not changed.